Silver Springs man allegedly shoots at house after domestic dispute
July 10, 2014
A Lyon County man was arrested Tuesday afternoon after allegedly firing several rounds into a residence after a dispute with a family member. No injuries were reported.
Cleve Clayton Clark Jr., 56, of Silver Springs was arrested on suspicion of attempted homicide. He's being held without bail at the Lyon County Jail.
At 4:12 p.m. Lyon County Sheriff's Office Deputies were dispatched to the 3900 block of Highway 95A in Fernley for a report of a shooting, a press release from Sgt. Ryan Powell said.
The reporting party stated he was being shot at and was running away from the suspect.
When deputies arrived in the area, they located several subjects near the residence. An investigation revealed Clark had arrived to a family member's residence in Fernley after a dispute. Clark allegedly fired several rounds after a dispute.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Dayton man held on trespassing charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office