Silver Springs man allegedly shoots at house after domestic dispute
July 10, 2014
A Lyon County man was arrested Tuesday afternoon after allegedly firing several rounds into a residence after a dispute with a family member. No injuries were reported.
Cleve Clayton Clark Jr., 56, of Silver Springs was arrested on suspicion of attempted homicide. He’s being held without bail at the Lyon County Jail.
At 4:12 p.m. Lyon County Sheriff’s Office Deputies were dispatched to the 3900 block of Highway 95A in Fernley for a report of a shooting, a press release from Sgt. Ryan Powell said.
The reporting party stated he was being shot at and was running away from the suspect.
When deputies arrived in the area, they located several subjects near the residence. An investigation revealed Clark had arrived to a family member’s residence in Fernley after a dispute. Clark allegedly fired several rounds after a dispute.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of failure to register as sex offender, ex-felon
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting