Two arrested on domestic battery, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
July 5, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 1:31 p.m., a 30-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, open container, fictitious registration, cell phone use and no valid driver's license after deputies initiated a traffic stop near the 2700 block of Highway 50. Bail was set at $2,800.
At 6:09 p.m., a 61-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery near the 4200 block of Sherman Lane. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 10:55 p.m., a 35-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery near the 1300 block of Willard Lane. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Arrest made involving vehicle used to try to hit people, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 arrested on fugitive from justice charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony failure to appear says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office concerned with rising number of wrecks