Two arrested on warrants, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
April 18, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 4:02 p.m., Ismael Colunga, 50, of Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of felony lewdness with a child under 14 and open lewdness with a child under 18 after deputies conducted a warrant service near the 300 block of Boulder Drive. Bail was set at $25,000.
At 8:04 p.m., Steven Mcintosh, 34, of Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon after deputies conducted a warrant service near the 2200 block of Loire Street. Bail was set at $25,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office