Two arrested on warrants, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
March 23, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9 a.m., a 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court after deputies conducted a warrant service near the 1500 block of Long Street. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 4:57 p.m., a 45-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Menlo Drive and Airport Road. Bail was set at $520.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest made involving vehicle used to try to hit people, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony failure to appear says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 arrested on fugitive from justice charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’ | Woman donates to Carson City Sheriff’s Office after they help her find missing wallet
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel