Vehicle sought in connection with Stateline homicide
October 4, 2017
Authorities are seeking the car of a man who was found slain in a Stateline hotel room on Tuesday evening.
Reno resident Kevin LeRoy Edwards, 56, was found dead in a room at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino at 5 p.m. after Douglas County Sheriff's deputies responded to a death investigation.
While Edwards' driver's license lists a Dublin, Calif., address, spokeswoman Sgt. Bernadette Smith said he has most recently been living in Reno.
Sheriff's investigators also distributed a photo of someone who was seen with the victim prior to the murder.
Edwards' missing vehicle is a 2001 silver BMW four-door sedan with paper plates.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact investigator Nadine Chrzanowski at 775-782-9909.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest made involving vehicle used to try to hit people, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony failure to appear says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 arrested on fugitive from justice charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel