Winnemucca women arrested on felony counts after chase
May 1, 2014
A 22-year-old Winnemucca woman was arrested early Wednesday after allegedly leading Carson City Sheriff's deputies on a chase, and a 28-year-old Winnemucca woman was arrested on a felony drug count.
According to the woman's arrest report:
A deputy did a routine registration check on Amber Wolffe's vehicle at 1:29 a.m. and learned her registration was expired. After he activated his lights, the vehicle quickly accelerated on Koontz Lane and sped past a stop sign. She continued eastbound on Koontz toward a water tower, then hit a large boulder, which flipped her car.
As the deputy approached, she got out and ran. A sergeant and another deputy found the woman hiding under a bush nearby.
The deputy learned Wolffe had a felony parole/probation hold. She was arrested on the hold, as well as on suspicion of felony eluding, reckless driving and expired registration.
A deputy found a second woman who remained in the car. He also found two plastic baggies, suspected methamphetamine and a glass pipe. Felicia M. Villalobos was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Total bail was set at $3,500.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Dayton man held on trespassing charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office