Woman arrested for credit card fraud
August 6, 2014
Laura Zeledon, 28, of Carson City was arrested Monday on suspicion she stole another woman's credit card and used it at Quick Stop.
The victim called deputies after noticing some charges on the Visa card she reported missing at Jimmy G's bar on Friday night.
Deputies reviewed the video from the Quick Stop and identified Zeledon as the person who used the card.
According to the arrest report, Zeledon admitted using the card.
She was ordered held in lieu of $5,000 bail on a felony fraud charge.
In addition, Dennis Hamilton, 58, was arrested on suspicion of DUI 2nd after his boss reported he showed up for work drunk. The reporting party said he offered Hamilton a ride home and told him not to drive or he would call police but Hamilton left in the vehicle anyway. He was arrested at his home on Airport Road and ordered held in lieu of $3,000 bail on the DUI charge and for driving on a revoked driver's license.
Trending In: Crime
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City