Woman arrested on domestic battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
August 22, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 2:04 a.m., a 21-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery near the 600 block of Hot Springs Road. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 held on domestic battery charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office