Woman dies after single vehicle rollover in Carson City
August 31, 2014
An elderly woman is dead after a single vehicle rollover at Highway 50 East and East Nye Lane, the Nevada Highway Patrol said.
An elderly man, who was driving, was taken by CareFlight medial helicopter to Renown Regional Medical Center with undisclosed injuries, Trooper Dave Gibson of the NHP said. There’s no information on why the car rolled over about 9 a.m. Saturday morning, Gibson said.
No other information was available.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, paraphernalia
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- One dead in Silver Springs shooting