Woman dies after single vehicle rollover in Carson City
August 31, 2014
An elderly woman is dead after a single vehicle rollover at Highway 50 East and East Nye Lane, the Nevada Highway Patrol said.
An elderly man, who was driving, was taken by CareFlight medial helicopter to Renown Regional Medical Center with undisclosed injuries, Trooper Dave Gibson of the NHP said. There's no information on why the car rolled over about 9 a.m. Saturday morning, Gibson said.
No other information was available.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- 20-year-old held for stolen vehicle, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on DUI-third, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on three counts of destruction of property says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- OJ Simpson faces good chance at parole in Nevada robbery
- DMV catches fugitive who fled prison 25 years ago