Woman dies after single vehicle rollover in Carson City
August 31, 2014
An elderly woman is dead after a single vehicle rollover at Highway 50 East and East Nye Lane, the Nevada Highway Patrol said.
An elderly man, who was driving, was taken by CareFlight medial helicopter to Renown Regional Medical Center with undisclosed injuries, Trooper Dave Gibson of the NHP said. There's no information on why the car rolled over about 9 a.m. Saturday morning, Gibson said.
No other information was available.
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested on warrant, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on warrant allegedly felony sexual assault says Carson City Sheriff’s Office