Woman dies after single vehicle rollover in Carson City
August 31, 2014
An elderly woman is dead after a single vehicle rollover at Highway 50 East and East Nye Lane, the Nevada Highway Patrol said.
An elderly man, who was driving, was taken by CareFlight medial helicopter to Renown Regional Medical Center with undisclosed injuries, Trooper Dave Gibson of the NHP said. There's no information on why the car rolled over about 9 a.m. Saturday morning, Gibson said.
No other information was available.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 held on domestic battery charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office