‘12 Angry Jurors’ begins Aug. 16
August 8, 2013
Proscenium Players will perform "12 Angry Jurors," inspired by the TV series and movie "12 Angry Men," beginning Aug. 16.
The stage play takes place in a heated — and hot — jury room. Mixed personalities collide as they decide the fate of a young man accused of stabbing his father to death.
Director Heidi Hampton and writer Fred Hampton worked on assembling the show. The show has some strong language, according to a news release.
Performances are set for 7 p.m. Aug. 16-17 and 2 p.m. Aug. 18, as well as 7 p.m. Aug. 23-24 and 2 p.m. Aug. 25, at the Silver State Charter School Performing Arts Center, 900 Mallory Way.
Tickets can be purchased at ShowTix4U.com. Prices are $15 for students, seniors and PPI members, $18 in advance when purchased online or $20 at the door on the day of the show.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in “Something Like Summer”
- Nevada Day art exhibit planned for Carson City
- Artist showing work in Carson City gallery
- Beatles tribute concert planned in Virginia City
- Before it was Nevada History … It was news: Officials call MGM fire worst in Vegas history
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to hear Lompa Ranch project developer agreement