Brewery Arts Center touts wine walk, workshops, demos
March 2, 2014
Classes and workshops by instructors at the Brewery Arts Center are planned today even as the BAC also participates in the downtown Wine Walk.
"Some of our teachers will be offering free workshops and demonstrations to introduce their (spring) classes," Tami Shelton, BAC program director, said in a news release.
"Please also plan to stop in and say hello to our artisans in the Artisans Store and share in some food and drink."
The Downtown Business Association's Wine Walk runs from 1-5 p.m. the first Saturday of each month.
During the same hours at the BAC, the demonstrations or workshops will be under way.
From 1-3 p.m. Debra Lynn Hull, The Actors Gym, will be in the Performance Hall at 511 W. King St. and Brendon Lund, handling beginning and intermediate audio production, will be at the media center in the Performance Hall basement.
From 2-5 p.m. Audrey Markowitz, Zentangle, will be in the Artisans Store at 448 W. King St.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Truckee is filled with fascinating historic places
- ‘American Sniper’ features local Cody Kiser as Bradley Cooper’s stunt man
- Carson City area live entertainment for Feb. 23-March 1, 2017
- Brigham Young University’s International Folk Dance Ensemble to visit Carson City
- Lineup set for 2017 Night in the Country festival in Yerington
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty