Carson City area live entertainment
September 7, 2016
Wesley Orsolic Band from 8 p.m. to midnight Friday at Genoa Bar, 2282 Main St., Genoa.
Prey for Son from 8 to 11 p.m. Friday at Westside Pour House, 110 W. Telegraph St.
In Stride Music at noon today at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St.
Tully Green from 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Mystique, 318 N. Carson St.
Southbound Train from 8 p.m. to midnight Saturday at the Red Dog Saloon, 76 N. C St., Virginia City.
Danny Barnes & the Nobles from 8 p.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday at the Carson Nugget Sports Bar, 507 N. Carson St.
Recommended Stories For You
Soul Persuaders at 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Max Casino, 900 S. Carson St.
Brian Lester at 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Js' Old Town Bistro in Dayton.
The Scoundrels at 8:30 p.m. Friday at Sassafras, 1500 Old Hot Springs Road.
RYE Brothers at 7 p.m. today and 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the Carson Valley Inn in Minden.
Live music from 6 to 9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays at Bella Fiore Wines, 224 W. Third St., Suite 8.
Kantu Inka from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the 3rd and Curry St. Farmer's Market.
Live music with Terri Campillo and Craig Fletcher from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday at Glen Eagles, 3700 N. Carson St. Campillo and Fletcher are joined by Mick Valentino today and Rocky Tatterelli on Friday and Saturday.
Karaoke at The Y-Not Saloon, 152 E. Long St., from 8 p.m. to midnight Friday.
Corky Bennett from 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday at La Posada Real, 3205 Retail Drive.
Tom Miller at 6 p.m. Saturday at Sassafras, 1500 Old Hot Springs Road.
Karaoke at Beercade, 1930 N. Carson St., adjacent to Carson City Inn, from 8 p.m. to midnight Saturdays.
Daniel Gaughan from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Genoa Lakes Golf Course & Resort, 1 Genoa Lakes Drive.
Mile High Jazz Band at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St. Admission is $5.
Patrick Major at 6 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday at the Carson Valley Inn in Minden.
Dave Leather's acoustic Americana music at noon Wednesday at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St.
Billy Starr at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at Red Dog Saloon, 76 N. C St. in Virginia City.
A jazz jam at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Sassafras, 1500 Old Hot Springs Road.
Send live music and entertainment information to email@example.com by end of day Tuesday for inclusion.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in “Something Like Summer”
- Nevada Day art exhibit planned for Carson City
- Artist showing work in Carson City gallery
- Beatles tribute concert planned in Virginia City
- Before it was Nevada History … It was news: Officials call MGM fire worst in Vegas history
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to hear Lompa Ranch project developer agreement