Celtic rock band The Young Dubliners to play at High Sierra Brewing Co.
May 23, 2013
John Procaccini and ChiliBop Entertainment Group will present The Young Dubliners at 8 p.m. Wednesday at High Sierra Brewing Co., 302 N. Carson St.
The Young Dubliners is a Celtic rock band that plays shows throughout the year.
“The sound was always intended to be a hybrid because we all come from different backgrounds,” said lead singer Keith Roberts.
“Even though two of us are from Ireland, a lot of the music we listened to growing up wasn’t Irish at all, but when we got here, we got homesick and developed a new appreciation for Irish music.”
The band has appeared twice on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” and has had songs featured on the television shows “Sons of Anarchy” and “Human Target.”
The group has opened for The Flaming Lips, Collective Soul, Jethro Tull and Jonny Lang.
Tickets cost $12 in advance and include one 16-ounce High Sierra beer. Tickets at the door cost $15 per person.
Tickets can be purchased at the High Sierra Brewing Co. or at http://www.highsierrabrewco.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Carson City area live entertainment for Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2016
- Western artist Glynnis Miller showing work in annual Nevada Day Art Show in Carson City
- Capital City Community Band bringing back free Nevada Day Concert in Carson City
- Carson City Brewery Arts Center screening original ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Oct. 28
- Recipe: Chili by David Theiss