Enrollment for bluegrass workshop at Brewery Arts Center open
April 4, 2013
Enrollment for a six-week bluegrass workshop with instructor Cindy Gray is open.
The course for beginning fiddle, banjo, guitar, mandolin, bass and vocals will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 20 through June 1 in the Grand Ballroom at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St.
Each week students will learn new tunes and how to play them together. Printed materials including chord charts, tablature, lyrics and a CD with practice tracks will be included for every song. All students will receive individualized training.
Gray is the director of the Traditional American Music Project.
Tuition is $150, or $120 for Brewery Arts Center members.
For more information or tickets, go to http://www.accesscarsoncity.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat