Enrollment for bluegrass workshop at Brewery Arts Center open
April 4, 2013
Enrollment for a six-week bluegrass workshop with instructor Cindy Gray is open.
The course for beginning fiddle, banjo, guitar, mandolin, bass and vocals will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 20 through June 1 in the Grand Ballroom at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St.
Each week students will learn new tunes and how to play them together. Printed materials including chord charts, tablature, lyrics and a CD with practice tracks will be included for every song. All students will receive individualized training.
Gray is the director of the Traditional American Music Project.
Tuition is $150, or $120 for Brewery Arts Center members.
For more information or tickets, go to http://www.accesscarsoncity.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Carson City area live entertainment for Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2016
- Western artist Glynnis Miller showing work in annual Nevada Day Art Show in Carson City
- Capital City Community Band bringing back free Nevada Day Concert in Carson City
- Recipe: Chili by David Theiss
- Carson City Brewery Arts Center screening original ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Oct. 28