Margaret and Richard Good celebrate 60 years of marriage
March 16, 2013
Margaret Katheryne and Richard Douglas Good of Carson City celebrated 60 years of marriage Thursday.
The couple was married on March 14, 1953, in Richmond, Ind. They met at a skating rink 40 miles from their homes.
Together they have three children, Cathy Thomas of Oxnard, Calif.; Richard A. Good of Carson City; John Good of Reno; Alice Butler of Everett, Wash., and Loree Person of Lynnwood, Wash., 12 grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren.
Richard is retired from the Federal Aviation Administration.
He worked at Lancaster School District in Lancaster, Calif., and TRW, Bendix Corporation.
Margaret is retired from the Lancaster School District of Lancaster, Calif.
The couple celebrated Saturday at the Gold Dust West.
Trending In: Entertainment Briefs
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts