‘Geographical Divides’ exhibit opens soon at Comstock History Center
September 25, 2013
"Geographical Divides: Finding Common Ground" is set to open Sept. 14 at the Comstock History Center in Virginia City.
The free exhibit, which explores the connections and dissimilarities between Northern and Southern Nevada cultures and geographies, continues through Dec. 15.
The center is at 20 N. E St. in Virginia City. Hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays through Sundays.
For more information, call Jeff Wood at 775-847-0419.
This exhibit was organized by the Nevada Arts Council and is part of the Nevada Touring Initiative – Traveling Exhibition Program.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Robyn Jordan: Food hub strives to be epicenter of local eats
- Catch art display by Western Nevada College students in Carson City
- Carson City area live entertainment for Feb. 23-March 1, 2017
- ‘American Sniper’ features local Cody Kiser as Bradley Cooper’s stunt man
- Capital City Community Band’s Annual Salute to Young Musicians concert planned