Jazz, poetry coming to Comma Coffee courtyard
September 4, 2013
The Mile High Jazz Band, vocalist Sheryl Adams and several poets and readers are set to appear at Comma Coffee on Tuesday evening.
The evening of big-band music and more will focus on the theme "About Face." The event, which begins at 7:30 p.m., carries a general admission charge of $5, but those 18 and younger will be admitted free.
Weather-permitting, the event will be in the courtyard just north of the coffee house at 312 S. Carson St.
The program also will feature Rita Geil, Susan Sara Priest, Tim Rhodes, Amy Roby and Lee Warner.
For more information, go to MileHighJazz.com or call 775-883-4154.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City