Les Miserables presented at Community Center
November 7, 2013
WNMTC will present 10 performances of Les Miserables on weekends Friday through Nov. 24 at the Carson City Community Center.
Nick Favero has been cast in the lead role Jean Valjean, whose dark life as a convict is transformed by a saintly bishop after he nearly returns to prison. Other cast members include Mark D. Williams as police inspector Javert, Melody Ricketts as the suffering Fantine, Kirk Gardner and Dianne Hale as the unscrupulous Thenardiers, Andie Anderson as the wistful Eponine, and Maria Arrigotti and Andrew Collins as the lovers Cosette and Marius. Cosette Chamberlin and Grace McCully are double-cast as young Cosette.
The production is complemented by an orchestra. It is produced and directed by Stephanie Arrigotti, choreographed by Gina Kaskie Davis and conducted by Kevin Murphy. Friday and Saturday performances are at 7:30 p.m., with Sunday matinees at 2 p.m., plus a 2 p.m. matinee Saturday, Nov. 23. Tickets are $25 or $28 and are available at http://www.wnmtc.com or by calling 775-445-4249.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Carson City Symphony staging first concert of the year Feb. 26
- Catch art display by Western Nevada College students in Carson City
- ‘American Sniper’ features local Cody Kiser as Bradley Cooper’s stunt man
- Lineup set for 2017 Night in the Country festival in Yerington
- All that glitters isn’t always golden