‘Les Misérables’ production set for November in Carson
September 15, 2013
Nearly 60 performers have been selected for Western Nevada Musical Theatre Co.’s first production of Les Misérables in November.
The company will present 10 performances of the production on weekends from Nov. 8-24 at the Carson City Community Center.
Nick Favero has been cast in the lead role Jean Valjean, whose dark life as a convict is transformed.
Other cast members include Mark D. Williams as the police inspector Javert, Melody Ricketts as the suffering Fantine, Kirk Gardner and Dianne Hale as the unscrupulous Thenardiers, Andie Anderson as the wistful Eponine, and Maria Arrigotti and Andrew Collins as the lovers Cosette and Marius. Cosette Chamberlin and Grace McCully are double-cast as young Cosette.
The production is complemented by a professional orchestra. It is produced and directed by Stephanie Arrigotti, choreographed by Gina Kaskie Davis and conducted by Kevin Murphy.
Friday and Saturday performances are at 7:30 p.m., with Sunday matinees at 2 p.m., plus a 2 p.m. matinee Saturday, Nov. 23.
Tickets cost $25 or $28 and are available at http://www.wnmtc.com or by calling 775-445-4249.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Carson City area live entertainment for Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2016
- Western artist Glynnis Miller showing work in annual Nevada Day Art Show in Carson City
- Capital City Community Band bringing back free Nevada Day Concert in Carson City
- Carson City Brewery Arts Center screening original ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Oct. 28
- Recipe: Chili by David Theiss