Nevada Day Art Show accepting entries Oct. 19
October 6, 2013
The 63rd annual Nevada Day Art Show at Carson City’s Brewery Arts Center gallery begins Oct. 21.
The Nevada Artists Association will be presenting the exhibit through Dec. 20.
This judged show is open to all artists from Northern Nevada and California. Nevada Artists Association membership is not required.
Show entry date is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19 at the BAC Gallery.
Maximum of three entries for paintings. Photographs: two entries, three, if one is another medium.
Entry fees for non-members: $20 for first entry, $10 each for second and third pieces.
Ribbons and monetary awards will be given for the following categories: oils, acrylics, water media, pastels, mixed media, photography and other.
Art work must have been completed in the last 24 months and not previously exhibited in any NAA judged show.
Work must be original.
A reception will be held for the participating artists at the Brewery Arts Center Gallery from 6-8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26.
The public is invited to meet the artists, view the exhibit and partake of refreshments.
The NAA’s Gallery is located at Carson City’s Brewery Arts Center, 449 West King St.
It is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Entry is free.
For officials rules call 775-882-6411 or go to http://www.nevadaartists.org/
Trending In: Entertainment
- Carson City area live entertainment for Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2016
- Western artist Glynnis Miller showing work in annual Nevada Day Art Show in Carson City
- Capital City Community Band bringing back free Nevada Day Concert in Carson City
- Carson City Brewery Arts Center screening original ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Oct. 28
- Recipe: Chili by David Theiss