Performance to benefit rescue efforts of wild horses
March 7, 2014
Mike Beck returns to Café at Adele's at 6 p.m. March 14 in a benefit performance for The Joyful Horse Project, and in support of wild-horse-rescue efforts in Northern Nevada.
Artsy Fartsy Gallery of Carson City will have an array of Western art by local artists available. The hat will be passed and donations, which will be matched by Adele's, as well as a portion of art sales will go toward supporting rescue efforts.
Beck, a singer-songwriter, poet and cowboy, tours in support of his album "Tribute," which showcases original horse songs and raising money for The Joyful Horse Project, a non-profit organization pairing combat veterans with rescue horses in order that both the vets and horses receive the healing they need.
Adele's is at 1112 N. Carson St. For more information, call 775-882-3353 or go to http://www.adelesrestaurantandlounge.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Country singer/producer Gurf Morlix to stop in Silver City
- Bands on tap at this summer’s Carl Howell Memorial Music Festival in Carson City
- Recipe: Apple cinnamon stuffing and orange marmalade chicken by David Theiss
- Artists invited to Artrepreneurs workshop series in Carson City
- Lineup set for 2017 Night in the Country festival in Yerington