‘Seven Sennings’ on display at Courthouse Gallery
February 27, 2014
The Capital City Arts Initiative's exhibition "Seven Sennings" by artist Suzanne Kanatsiz features paintings inspired by mountain sages of ancient China and Japan and will be displayed through May 29 at the CCAI Courthouse Gallery, 885 E. Musser St.
The series of large drawings is named after Chinese and Japanese wild mountain sages.
Kanatsiz earned a Master of Fine Arts degree at San Jose State University and is the owner full-time artist for Suzanne Kanatsiz Studio. She lives part time in Utah and the United Arab Emirates.
Exhibit admission is free. The gallery is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. For more information, go to http://www.arts-initiative.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Carson City area live entertainment for Feb. 23-March 1, 2017
- Lineup set for 2017 Night in the Country festival in Yerington
- Robyn Jordan: Food hub strives to be epicenter of local eats
- Capital City Community Band’s Annual Salute to Young Musicians concert planned
- ‘American Sniper’ features local Cody Kiser as Bradley Cooper’s stunt man