The Lettermen to play two shows in Minden
October 13, 2013
The Lettermen will perform at 7 p.m. Oct. 22-23 in the Valley Ballroom at the Carson Valley Inn.
Doors will open at 6:15 p.m.
Tickets cost $29.99 and can be purchased at the Carson Valley Inn hotel desk or by calling 775-783-6606.
The Lettermen were signed to Capitol Records in 1961 and had a number of hits, including "Goin' Out Of My Head/Can't Take My Eyes Off You" and "When I Fall In Love."
Trending In: Entertainment
- ‘American Sniper’ features local Cody Kiser as Bradley Cooper’s stunt man
- Truckee is filled with fascinating historic places
- Lineup set for 2017 Night in the Country festival in Yerington
- Recipe: Thanksgiving turkey, stuffing and gravy by Charlie Abowd
- Carson City area live entertainment for Feb. 23-March 1, 2017
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Wall of snow at Heavenly