Utah dance company coming to Minden’s CVIC Hall in November
October 13, 2013
Utah’s Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company will bring its 50th anniversary tour to Minden on Nov. 1, then offer a dance workshop the following day.
The concert is set for 7 p.m. in CVIC Hall, 1602 Esmeralda Ave. Tickets cost $25 in advance and $28 at the door, and students and children with ID get in for $5.
The dance workshop is set for 9 a.m. to noon Nov. 2 at CVIC Hall. Tickets cost $20.
To buy tickets, call 775-782-8207 or go to http://www.cvartscouncil. Reservations for the dance workshop can be made by mail, online or by calling the CVAC office and are due by Oct. 25.
The concert is sponsored by the Carson Valley Arts Council as part of its 2013-14 concert series.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Carson City area live entertainment for Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2016
- Western artist Glynnis Miller showing work in annual Nevada Day Art Show in Carson City
- Capital City Community Band bringing back free Nevada Day Concert in Carson City
- Carson City Brewery Arts Center screening original ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Oct. 28
- Recipe: Chili by David Theiss