WNMTC’s production of ‘Oliver!’ set for May 10-19
May 3, 2013
The Western Nevada Musical Theatre Company will present "Oliver!" on weekends May 10-19 at the Carson City Community Center.
The musical retells Charles Dickens' classic "Oliver Twist" through song.
"The vitality and depth of emotion appeals to audiences of all kinds, including families," said Stephanie Arrigotti, the director and producer.
The WNMTC production includes a cast of 50 actors accompanied by a professional orchestra.
Assistant director Gina Kaskie-Davis choreographed the dances for the production.
Performances are set for 7:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, and 2 p.m. Sundays and May 18. Tickets, costing $25 and $28, are available at http://www.wnmtc.com or by calling 775-445-4249.
Season tickets that include both "Oliver!" and the November production of the acclaimed "Les Miserables" are $48 and $54.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat