The Nevada Supreme Court has upheld the district court decision to remove John Michael Schaefer’s name from the primary election ballot and disqualify him as
Supreme Court upholds taking candidate off ballot
Trending in: Government
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect