The Nevada Supreme Court has upheld the district court decision to remove John Michael Schaefer’s name from the primary election ballot and disqualify him as
Supreme Court upholds taking candidate off ballot
Trending in: Government
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"