CARSON CITY — A state judge Wednesday rewrote a description that details the effect of a voter photo-identification initiative backed by conservative activist Sharron Angle.
Judge clarifies effect of photo-ID initiative
Trending in: Government
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- Carson City MAC construction on schedule
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food
- Civil Support team holds drill in Carson City on how to handle various scenarios