CARSON CITY — A state judge Wednesday rewrote a description that details the effect of a voter photo-identification initiative backed by conservative activist Sharron Angle.
Judge clarifies effect of photo-ID initiative
Trending in: Government
- First woman sheriff in Nevada elected in Lander County
- Nevada casinos finish strong, Churchill suffers decline
- NACCP recognizes Air Guard’s Thompson
- Vote sets Northern Nevada lands bills on path to final House passage
- The first woman sheriff in Nevada