The Nevada Supreme Court ruled this week that, when an insurance policy is vague or ambiguous, the policyholder, not the insurance company, should get the
High court gives benefit of doubt to policyholder in insurance case
Trending in: Government
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"