Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: Government
- Nevada Legislature Week 17: Big decisions as time runs out
- Q&A: A look at Nevada's debate over caucus vs. primary
- List of 2015 Carson High School scholarship winners
- 13-year-old Carson City girl injured in pedestrian accident
- Nevada Legislature: PERS cost-cutting bill one of many bills approved late Friday