Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: Government
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs
- Navy Reserve celebrates 100 years of service today