Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: Government
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- Unprecedented sage grouse protection deal signed in Nevada
- UPDATE: Union Pacific begins to remove cars from train derailment