Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: Government
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Dayton man killed in Mono bicycle crash
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after going wrong way down Highway 50
- Autism breakthrough: Carson City man develops live animation program to help children with autism