While Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki was surely just trying to increase interest in Nevada’s Sesquicentennial celebration and even though it was unintentional, he caused some
Raining on Carson's Nevada Day Parade?
Trending in: Government
- Contra Costa Deputy Carlos Francies drowns in Lake Tahoe rescue attempt
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Body found in Baily Pond identified as Carl Braziel
- Miss Teen Nevada brings fire safety education to Fritsch Elementary
- Carson City Holiday with a Hero starts fundraising