The second County Commission meeting of August will be conducted today at 1:15 p.m. at the Churchill County Administration Building chambers, 155 N. Taylor St.
Commissioners meet Thursday
Trending in: Government
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- Nevada Legislature: Fight over public collective bargaining heats up
- Students steal show at Carson City's NNDA breakfast