The second County Commission meeting of August will be conducted today at 1:15 p.m. at the Churchill County Administration Building chambers, 155 N. Taylor St.
Commissioners meet Thursday
Trending in: Government
- Tesla Motors gigafactory buzz brings business buyers to Reno
- Panel: Inspire, train; Nevada industry jobs await
- Yerington man dies Monday in single vehicle rollover
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Search of home ends with two being arrested on felony counts
- Heroes give Christmas to Carson City children in need