U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Government
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- Autopsy report: Howell shot three times, Pope twice
- Carson City teen remembered for his heart of gold
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food