U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II ‘for a spin’
Trending in: Government
- League of Women Voters sets candidate forums
- Assemblyman Jim Wheeler seeks repeal of business tax
- For Carson City Visitor’s Bureau it’s all about location, location, location
- Tesla Motors welcomed with open arms
- Nevada lawmakers approve Tesla tax breaks