A plan to improve and expand social services in Nevada’s rural areas was presented Friday to lawmakers by The Division of Child and Family Services.
Nevada Division of Child & Family Services budget beefs up rural services
Trending in: Government
- First woman sheriff in Nevada elected in Lander County
- Nevada casinos finish strong, Churchill suffers decline
- NACCP recognizes Air Guard’s Thompson
- Vote sets Northern Nevada lands bills on path to final House passage
- The first woman sheriff in Nevada