A plan to improve and expand social services in Nevada’s rural areas was presented Friday to lawmakers by The Division of Child and Family Services.
Nevada Division of Child & Family Services budget beefs up rural services
Trending in: Government
- Carson City gaming win down again in July
- Nevada Interim Finance Committee nix’s travel plans for Department of Agriculture
- Legislators have beef with BLM, Forest Service
- Brothel owners to Sen. Harry Reid, after ‘coward’ comment: Focus on issues
- Report: State should pay for indigent legal counsel