A plan to improve and expand social services in Nevada’s rural areas was presented Friday to lawmakers by The Division of Child and Family Services.
March 16, 2013 | Back to: Government
Nevada Division of Child & Family Services budget beefs up rural services
Learn more about: Legislature: Budget
Trending in: Government
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award