A plan to improve and expand social services in Nevada’s rural areas was presented Friday to lawmakers by The Division of Child and Family Services.
Nevada Division of Child & Family Services budget beefs up rural services
Trending in: Government
- State gets 502 applications for medical marijuana licenses
- Nevada panel wants marijuana intoxication laws revised
- Fallon One of the best places to live in Nevada
- Commissioners approved CSBG for youth program
- Sen. Harry Reid: Democrats confident heading into November