Senate Bill 289 is designed to “remove inefficiencies” in the current worker’s compensation system and reduce delays by getting people to treatment faster, lobbyist Sam
AFL-CIO director wants voters to fix worker's compensation system
Trending in: Government
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect