The Nevada Department of Transportation and state Treasurer’s office have completed a bond sale refinancing $131 million in highway bonds to get a lower interest
Highway bond refinancing saves state $12.6M
Trending in: Government
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect