A 58-year-old Carson City man accused of sexually assaulting a boy who was 14 at the time, was bound over to district court Thursday morning.
Carson City man bound over on sexual assault against a minor under 14 charges
Trending in: Government
- Assemblyman Richard Carrillo arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada youth of year named for her resilience, determination
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Two Carson City businesses cited for selling alcohol to minors
- Reynolds, Carson City’s WNC wrap up sweep