The Galena Creek Bridge reared its head Monday as the Senate Finance Committee took up a bill to revamp the Nevada Department of Transportation Board.
South calls for NDOT board shake up
Trending in: Government
- Contra Costa Deputy Carlos Francies drowns in Lake Tahoe rescue attempt
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Body found in Baily Pond identified as Carl Braziel
- Miss Teen Nevada brings fire safety education to Fritsch Elementary
- Carson City Holiday with a Hero starts fundraising