An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Government
- Fallon One of the best places to live in Nevada
- Carson City Airport Authority: Let there be lights
- Sen. Harry Reid: Democrats confident heading into November
- Commissioners approved CSBG for youth program
- State gets 502 applications for medical marijuana licenses