An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Government
- Suspected drug house in Carson City raided; six arrests
- Empire Ranch bankruptcy case in Carson City still ongoing
- Two killed in single-engine plane crash in South Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure
- Nevada State Archives set to celebrate 50 years