An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Government
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- Carson City MAC construction on schedule
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food
- Civil Support team holds drill in Carson City on how to handle various scenarios