Projections suggest 112 jobs are coming to Carson City, said Maurice Washington, former state senator and current deputy director at the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
More than 100 jobs coming to Carson City, official says
Trending in: Government
- PEBP plan eliminates wellness, spends excess reserves
- Tesla, film tax credits leave hole in budget, Nevada Economic Forum projects
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on DUI-third offense
- Nevada Legislature Week 14: Daylight Saving time all year round?
- Carson's Favero gunning for fast times, title