Projections suggest 112 jobs are coming to Carson City, said Maurice Washington, former state senator and current deputy director at the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
More than 100 jobs coming to Carson City, official says
Trending in: Government
- The first woman sheriff in Nevada elected
- Nevada casinos finish strong, Churchill suffers decline
- NACCP recognizes Air Guard’s Thompson
- Vote sets Northern Nevada lands bills on path to final House passage
- Washoe schools superintendent fired unexpectedly