The Senate Government Affairs Commission was urged Monday to pass a bill reducing the Board of Supervisors’ control over the Carson City Charter Review Commission.
Bill would curb supervisors’ power over review board
Trending in: Government
- League of Women Voters sets candidate forums
- Assemblyman Jim Wheeler seeks repeal of business tax
- For Carson City Visitor’s Bureau it’s all about location, location, location
- Tesla Motors welcomed with open arms
- Nevada lawmakers approve Tesla tax breaks