The Senate Government Affairs Commission was urged Monday to pass a bill reducing the Board of Supervisors’ control over the Carson City Charter Review Commission.
Bill would curb supervisors' power over review board
Trending in: Government
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Carson City Capitol Mall project reaches city planners
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks help in finding Deven Orlander Brawner
- Schulz Ranch subdivision in Carson City clears hurdle