The Senate Government Affairs Commission was urged Monday to pass a bill reducing the Board of Supervisors’ control over the Carson City Charter Review Commission.
Bill would curb supervisors’ power over review board
Trending in: Government
- First woman sheriff in Nevada elected in Lander County
- Nevada casinos finish strong, Churchill suffers decline
- NACCP recognizes Air Guard’s Thompson
- Vote sets Northern Nevada lands bills on path to final House passage
- The first woman sheriff in Nevada