Editor's note: The date of the fundraiser for the family was incorrect in Wednesday's print edition. The below version has been changed to the correct dates. Normally an active teenager playing football or riding his skateboard, Skyler Fitch, 15, is spending most of his days this spring inside playing video games. “It’s about all I can do,” he said. A series of health problems began for the Carson High School sophomore when he started feeling sick to his stomach in November. Doctors pinpointed his gall bladder as the problem and removed it. He wasn’t feeling better after the surgery. By …
Fundraiser is Saturday and Sunday for Carson City teen with mystery ailment
- Trace Adkins' life an open book with 'A Personal Stand'
- Sportsman’s Warehouse official announces Carson City store
- Douglas County judge involved in fatal crash; investigation is ongoing
- Sportsman’s Warehouse opening at Carson Mall likely is set for spring
- Makeup artist ordered to get 13-year-old to school