Lawmakers are finalizing a 49-page amendment to Senate Bill 400 that’s designed to ensure governments don’t lose money if voters OK eliminating mining’s constitutional protections.
Mining tax amendment would extend status quo
Trending in: Government
- Fallon One of the best places to live in Nevada
- Carson City Airport Authority: Let there be lights
- Sen. Harry Reid: Democrats confident heading into November
- Commissioners approved CSBG for youth program
- State gets 502 applications for medical marijuana licenses