Lawmakers are finalizing a 49-page amendment to Senate Bill 400 that’s designed to ensure governments don’t lose money if voters OK eliminating mining’s constitutional protections.
- Dayton High grad details Oregon campus shooting
- Carson City man, 48, dies in hunting accident in Elko County
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Pair arrested on suspicion of drug charges
- Silver Springs resident Nancy Bea Hefley to retire as Los Angeles Dodgers organist after season
- Nevada Day Treasure Hunt Clue 1