Lawmakers are finalizing a 49-page amendment to Senate Bill 400 that’s designed to ensure governments don’t lose money if voters OK eliminating mining’s constitutional protections.
- Carson Tahoe Hospital honors late doctor
- Small earthquakes strike east of Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after going wrong way down Highway 50
- With 250 accidents, Carson City Sheriff's Department cracks down on speeding
- Thoran Towler: What employers need to know about pregnancy discrimination