Lawmakers are finalizing a 49-page amendment to Senate Bill 400 that’s designed to ensure governments don’t lose money if voters OK eliminating mining’s constitutional protections.
Mining tax amendment would extend status quo
Trending in: Government
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Carson City Capitol Mall project reaches city planners
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks help in finding Deven Orlander Brawner
- Schulz Ranch subdivision in Carson City clears hurdle