Inexperience reared its head in dramatic fashion on the Assembly floor Monday as members passed a major budget bill in violation of the Nevada Constitution.
Lawmakers accidentally violate state Constitution
Trending in: Government
- Animal services pact ordinance on tap
- Politicians stump at Fallon parade
- Brothel owners to Sen. Harry Reid, after ‘coward’ comment: Focus on issues
- Nevada Interim Finance Committee nix’s travel plans for Department of Agriculture
- Moms to rally for safer births Sept. 1