Altering a city government incentive pact with a prominent car dealer and realigning city staff both proved relatively easy for Carson City’s Board of Supervisors.
Consolidated city government chugs along, for the most part
Trending in: Government
- Carson City man, 48, dies in hunting accident in Elko County
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Silver Springs resident Nancy Bea Hefley to retire as Los Angeles Dodgers organist after season
- Free medical services offered to Carson City residents
- Dayton High grad details Oregon campus shooting