Altering a city government incentive pact with a prominent car dealer and realigning city staff both proved relatively easy for Carson City’s Board of Supervisors.
Consolidated city government chugs along, for the most part
Trending in: Government
- First woman sheriff in Nevada elected in Lander County
- Nevada casinos finish strong, Churchill suffers decline
- NACCP recognizes Air Guard’s Thompson
- Vote sets Northern Nevada lands bills on path to final House passage
- The first woman sheriff in Nevada