Altering a city government incentive pact with a prominent car dealer and realigning city staff both proved relatively easy for Carson City’s Board of Supervisors.
Consolidated city government chugs along, for the most part
Trending in: Government
- Half marathon in Carson City Saturday kicks off trail series
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized