Altering a city government incentive pact with a prominent car dealer and realigning city staff both proved relatively easy for Carson City’s Board of Supervisors.
Consolidated city government chugs along, for the most part
Trending in: Government
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect