The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: Government
- Western Nevada College to shut down baseball, softball teams after 2016 season
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Carson City Library first in nation to offer manufacturing training program
- Mr. Carson High contest is March 6
- Looking forward to Carson City’s new animal shelter