The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: Government
- Nevada Legislature: Panel recommends elimination of state worker longevity pay
- Two Silver Springs residents die in Saturday rollover
- Nevada Legislature: Despite conflicts, Assembly GOP optimistic as session closes
- Photo gallery: Rally for ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment
- Review process to begin for Carson City's Capitol Mall