There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Government
- Treasurer files for secretary of state
- Lieutenant governor is a coveted job as Nevada filing week begins
- Assemblywoman Flores files for lieutenant governor
- Candidate filing period begins Monday
- Sandoval files to seek second term