There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Assemblyman Richard Carrillo arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Will the real Kaepernick please stand up
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Another theft at Topsy Lane Walmart
- Western Nevada College baseball team still holding out hope for a reprieve