There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Government
- Two Silver Springs residents die in Saturday rollover
- Nevada Legislature: Panel recommends elimination of state worker longevity pay
- Nevada Legislature: Despite conflicts, Assembly GOP optimistic as session closes
- Photo gallery: Rally for ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment
- Review process to begin for Carson City's Capitol Mall