There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Government
- Animal services pact ordinance on tap
- Politicians stump at Fallon parade
- Brothel owners to Sen. Harry Reid, after ‘coward’ comment: Focus on issues
- Carson City gaming win down again in July
- Legislators have beef with BLM, Forest Service