There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Government
- First woman sheriff in Nevada elected in Lander County
- Nevada casinos finish strong, Churchill suffers decline
- NACCP recognizes Air Guard’s Thompson
- Vote sets Northern Nevada lands bills on path to final House passage
- The first woman sheriff in Nevada