There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Government
- Commissioners meet Thursday
- Nichols top Douglas manager choice
- Churchill’s July jobless rate inches to 6.5 percent
- Carson City Airport Authority: Let there be lights
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to discuss extending JAC service hours