There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Government
- Annual Taste of Downtown takes over Carson City
- Carson City's FISH going through renovation
- Smoke coming from Southern California fires
- American Century Championship notebook: San Jose Sharks star Joe Pavelski strong in debut
- Teen entrepreneurship program gives Boys & Girls Club members chance to help local businesses