There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Government
- Finality starting to set in for WNC softball
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Coaches, former players reflect on Western Nevada College softball
- The Cone Zone: Carson City downtown work to continue May 1-7