There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Carson City Assemblyman Pete Livermore remembered for public service
- State of Nevada agency budgets seek elimination of state worker furloughs
- Some 60 head of cattle shot in Northern Nevada
- The history of the Nevada state flag
- Carson City Advocates to End Domestic Violence host run/walk (photo gallery)