There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Government
- Carson City man arrested with 50 marijuana plants
- Fourth of July events for Northern Nevada
- Flood advisory issued for Carson City, Mound House and Dayton
- New York Yankees, Milwaukee Brewers sign former Western Nevada College players
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Montana woman arrested on suspicion of grand larceny