Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., has joined in sponsoring legislation aimed at improving federal cooperation with non-federal agencies, part of an effort to reduce the risk
Heller backs fire-reduction bill
Trending in: Government
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect